As a Contract & Planning Engineer, you will work with the business manager on a large solar project located in Mali. You will take in charge scheduling, monitor the planning and coordinate teams. You will also be the responsible of contractual aspects and of the optimization of methods for the project.
Your main tasks are:
- To manage and implement a collaborative project management tool (document sharing and tracking planning).
- To define project scheduling in relation with the Technical Director.
- To plan and organize the impact of external intervention on the project.
- To update the weekly timeframe with all project participants.
- To optimize the means to implement, work organization and manufacturing delays.
- To design and implement monitoring and analysis tools (dashboards, charts ...).
Qualifications / Experience:
Degree : Engineering degree
Years of Experience : at least 3 years of experience.
Languages : English necessary, Spanish desired
IT Skills : GPAO, PERT
Professional trips are expected.