As a Technical Coordinator, you will participate to a large solar plant project. Your main responsibilities are :
Qualifications / Experience:
- To analyze the tender documents and conduct the study of technical solutions
- To implement and organize the team Project Design Office (2-10 people) required for performance of the contract
- To assume overall responsibility on performing detailed studies (civil engineering, mechanical layout, electrical diagrams) according to the planning and budget defined
- To conduct teams consultancies
- To validate the site plans, electrical studies, journey plans, and to implement the calculations in respect with quality, specifications, budget and deadlines.
- To develop and maintain standardized project costing tools (budgets, preliminary costings) and generic framing procedure for future studies
Degree : French Engineer School in Electrical Engineering
Years of Experience : at least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
Languages : English mandatory, Spanish desired