As a Cost Estimator, your mission will be to prepare a cost estimation method for our client and to carry out cost estimation for studies and quality checks.
Qualifications / Experience:
- To define a WBS and structure for cost estimate.
- To manage the development of databases, estimation tools and global ratios.
- To ensure of implementation of the correct methodology for costs from class 5 to 3 in pre-FID stages of developments.
- To perform cost estimation of investments based on the technical scope of work using the information and means at his disposal: databases, estimation tools, private and professional experience…
- To perform risk analysis of any estimation and run a sensitivity analysis if required, to define uncertainties associated with the cost estimate.
- To perform comparisons by benchmarking results.
- To organise feedback actions benefiting from projects delivered by other entities.
- To participate in the development and updating of the cost database based on: market surveys and intelligence, analysis of contractors’ costs, as well as other sources from the group and other oil companies.
- To assist other departments by performing cost analyses of estimations made by other parties.
- To obtain feedback from cost realization of projects, analyze such data and enter the results into the estimation databases
Degree : engineering degree
Years of Experience : 10 - 15 years
Languages : English
Start : January
End : July
Location : International