As an Electrical Engineer, your main missions will be :
Qualifications / Experience:
- Design High Voltage electrical system 11 KV – 6.6 KV
- Advise and support technically operation group and client as off site, Maintenance group for HV network
- Supervise all surveys related with the feasibility, design, exploitation and performance of production networks and electrical transmission, components and electrical devices as well as of instrumentation and control electronic systems, equipment and components
- Define, log and monitor all protection setting High Voltage (HV)
- Establish, review, update and monitor all electrical procedure relating to engineering activity as design criteria, Specification, data sheet.
- Participate and advise with unbiased reliability and HS team during investigation to determine the root cause failure and/or injury.
Degree : Electrical Engineering
Years of Experience : 10 – 15 years’ experience in a similar position (industrial environment)
Languages : French & English
Strong skills in HV distribution network 11 KV and 6.6 KV
Strong skills of software SFT for protection relay HV
Start : ASAP
Location : International
Rotations : 7 weeks on /3 weeks off – 6/7 days