Client :........... Major Construction Company
Education :..... Engineer or equivalent
Experience :.. 10 years, 2 years in manufacturing or erection of
Moisture Separator Reheater
Location :.......China + ww missions
Job and missions :
As a Technical Advisor for manufacturing and erection of Moisture Separator Reheater in Nuclear industry environment, you will :
- Advise technical support and assures assistance to Customer and/or erection people in regard to :
- Organizing , Planning of erection activities (no schedule responsibilities)
- Documentation and procedures associated with the equipment
- Expertise and experience in compliance with quality and equipment/system specifications.
- Availability of necessary erection documentation, tools and special equipment.
- Handling & identifying of equipment, materials, instruments and tools according instruction.
Required qualifications and backgroud :
- Attends on meetings as required by superior and /or customer
- Attend Open Package Inspections of equipment and carry out a survey to decide to issue an NCR or not if there is problem on material on site.
- Review the justifications for erection non-conformances and deviations which are identified and reported by erection contractor
- Maintain a comprehensive and detailed daily logbook of all relevant events (such as given instructions, non-compliances, improvements, delay, working time, etc…)
- Assures project and site regulation are obeyed
- Job Debriefing at home
- Maintain, update site procedures.
A specific experience in manufacturing or erection of Moisture Seperator Reheater is expected.
- Mechanical Engineer or Equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years experience in construction
- A minimum of 3 year experience in Power Plant Erection (supervisor or advisor)
- A minimum of 2 year equipment manufacturing experience
- Welding experience
- Thermodynamic knowledge
- EHS experience
- Handling experience / Resistance of Materials
- English Fluent
- Proficiency in the local language may be required (Chinese)
Alternatively a significant experience in vertical large heat exchanger could be considered.