Client :..................... Major Oil & Gas Operator or Construction Contractor
Education :.............. Engineer Diploma
Contract :................. rotational 4x4
Experience :............. 10 years at least
Salary :.................... depends on the candidate profile
Start :....................... ASAP
provides specialist knowledge to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies.
EP2C Energy provides a combination of project management support, project engineering support, construction supervision, third party/vendor inspection and recruitment selection. The scope of services is provided at various phases of a project ranging from exploration to production, engineering to construction, upstream and downstream.
Job and missions :
- participates to the fields’ development, develops and runs reservoir models to provide production profile forecast. He participates to the data acquisition supervision and interpretation of well tests.
Key aspects to this service are:
- Up-date and run the dynamic model.
- Participate to the well test preparation realization and interpretation.
- Participate to the preparation of the well proposal for new wells
- Good communication.
The Reservoir Engineer:
Required qualifications and background :
- Assists in the technical follow up of operations (reservoir aspects). Works for well proposal preparation and well post-drilling evaluation.
- Develops and runs reservoir models, material balance or 3D reservoir models. Performs history matching, reserve calculations, production forecasts, reservoir analyses, and risk & uncertainty analyses.
- Achieves well test design, on site supervision and interpretation, well performance evaluation. Gives instructions on well test data acquisition on site. Reports to G&G technical coordinator any change to the Well Test program.
- Assists in project development studies (consolidated and update production profiles, development planning, associated cost estimation).
- Performs the well test QC, interpretation within the control and the support of the G&G Technical Advisor.
- Initiate and follow laboratory measurements (CAL, SCAL…) and assure the QC and integration of the results.
- Assists geoscientists in volumetric calculations. Participates in the preparation of Book of Reserves (reserves & contingent resources).
- Helps to prepare or prepares dossiers for Company, internal reviews, partners, authorities, as required.
- Engineer diploma,
- 10 years in the business area at least.
- French (work tongue) and English fluent.
- HSE: the Reservoir Engineer will know and be aware of the Safety Management Procedures within their package in accordance with the Project HSE Plan and other key HSE documents.
- will respect all aspects of the Project HSE Plans and Code of Conduct pertaining to his work activities. As for all individuals working on the project, a pro-active approach to HSE and Ethics is expected.
- will have a good communication and relationship with the partners, authorities and service companies and internally with other package of the project.
- will always act in a professional and ethical manner when interacting with outside organizations and individuals.