For one of our clients, we are looking for a Drilling Supervisor.
This position reports directly to the Drilling Superintendent
Supervision of a drilling rig based well construction and intervention activities, nights and days.
The Job Holder shall:
• Ensure that all D&W rig site operational activities are carried out with all risks identified and satisfactorily mitigated.
• Demonstrate through leadership adherence to NOC and Rig Contractor Policy.
• Report, investigate or co-ordinate any investigation into all HSE related Incidents.
• Personally supervise all critical operations.
• Supervise the implementation of all well construction or intervention activities, directly or indirectly.
• Co-ordinate main contractor and 3rd party contractors activity at site. And more…
• Post high school qualification in Engineering preferred.
• 5-10 years offshore supervisory experience, including 2-3 years as Onshore and Offshore Drilling Supervisor.
• Valid IWCF Well Control Certificate required.
• Other training required as NOC D&W matrix.
• Fluent in ENGLISH.