Ensure full technical efficiency, by proper coordination of cargo activities, for the assigned FPSOs in accordance with Class, Flag, applicable Standards and local and international rules.
Support onshore & offshore cargo teams to comply with schedule, cost, quality and safety standards.The FPSO Marine Engineer reports to the Technical Manager and, towards cargo activities, is responsible for:
- Support the management in the definition of the programs of use / stand-by.
- Support FPSOs in case of breakdown, or ordinary and extraordinary maintenance / inspection, in order to guarantee the availability of the FPSOs.
- Update / review the cargo manuals.
- Follow procurement activities with key suppliers (specifications, TBE, post order).
- Ensure all FPSOs certifications are maintained by liaising with shore bases marine engineers, MARF, Certification Societies and International Bodies.
- Participate actively to FLOPE certification and audits.
- Analyze and review the Management of Change requests in conjunction with the HSE Dept.
- Ensure lessons learnt and good practices are shared among the fleet.
Profile: Marine engineer, maintenance engineer, naval engineer, MARF engineer.
This position requires Classification societies knowledge and technical, commercial and relational skills. English is a must, Portuguese a plus.
Position based at Floaters Operations Head Quarter.Thank you to send your resume by email to : email@example.com