Role description :
We are looking for an established professional to join a team as an Instrumentation Engineer to be responsible for the proper design of instrumentation systems to ensure safe and efficient operation of our asset. You will apply discipline knowledge to meet all contractual process requirements. You may be required to act as a discipline lead for various assigned projects. You may also be assigned to work as a Package Engineer with technical responsibility for design, procurement, manufacture, installation and commissioning.
You will join an exciting company with an atmosphere that breeds excellence and enjoys a fantastic team spirit. We are looking for a dynamic and charismatic individual who has excellent technical know-how and makes delivering solutions that meet and exceed expectations their absolute priority.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation and Controls, Electrical Engineering or related subjects.
- 4+ year(s) of professional experience in Oil and Gas instrumentation.
- You have a dynamic and charismatic personality, who enjoys cross-discipline collaboration with engineers and designers.
- You are a self-motived, organizational and communicative person with a strong passion for personal and professional development.
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure.
- You are fluent or at a professional level in English.