For one of our client, we are looking for a Method Senior Engineer
She/he is responsible for delivering, potentially with an engineer under his/her Management, fit for purpose rigid pipeline installation engineering on projects or tenders with specific focus on safe and cost effective installation operations.
– Performs detailed feasibility studies and installation procedure, considering all associated risk and ensure that all safety rules are considered for various operations such as pipe laying, riser installation, pipeline structure in line installation.
– Determines and optimises operations installation times, laying methods determination (S-Lay, J-Lay).
– Ensure the respect of the planning
– Interfaces with associated subsea related disciplines and understands the interfaces within a project environment.
– Provides engineering support during operations with occasional periods offshore or on yard,
– Ensures all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed
– Support / Teach / Review Project or Graduate engineer on technical subject.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply directly on our website.