For one of our clients, we are looking for an Offshore Integrity Engineer:
- Directly promote sound Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) management in all activities associated with this role and promote the use of the Company Behavioural Program.
- Ensure effective offshore co-ordination with Operations, A&OIA, Maintenance groups and the inspection contractors.
- Undertake planned inspections, opportunity inspections and anomaly / failure investigations of process plant, vessels, pipework and structures to support enhancement of the asset integrity assurance programs.
- Qualifications :
· Minimum Bachelor degree in relevant Engineering discipline.
· Strong knowledge level of inspection procedures, inspection techniques as well as inspection management systems such as Risk Based Inspection;
· Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written).
If you are interested by this position, please send us your resume by e-mail at: email@example.com or via the website.