- Manage technical support team (ca. 10 Pax) according to contracts requirements and projects objectives.
- Ensure time cost quality project objectives are met, through direct coordination and management of the technical support team and close coordination with the relevant engineering product line central function.
- Support Floaters Operations Manager in defining, monitoring and updating Floaters Operations strategy.
The FPSO Technical Manager main activities and responsibilities are:
- Define / update the organization and sizing of the FPSO technical support team in accordance with FPSOs expectations and Floaters Operations strategy.
- Ensure that FPSOs are operated safely and efficiently by providing adequate support in terms of documentation, Management Of Change, Root Cause Analysis & Incident reports review / approval.
- Maintain relevant certification at HQ level (ISO 9001, 14001, OSHAS 18001, Document Of Compliance).
- Provide support to Floaters Operations manager and FPSOs Operations managers in terms of HSE, Project Control, Contract, Human Resources, Quality & Procurement.
- Provide Support to Financial reviews (PSR)
- Participate to Floaters Operations business development (support to bids)
This position requires technical, managerial, commercial and relational skills. English is a must, Portuguese a plus.
Short terms missions ( max 2 weeks) on regular basis (est to 5 times a year) is a must
Position based at Floaters Operations Head Quarter.
Thank you to send your resume by email to : email@example.com