We are looking for a Project Procurement Manager for an EPCI company in order to work on a FLNG project in Senegal on FEED phase
Your main activities are:
– Coordinating purchasing activities for the Project
– Coordination of project procurement activities with Procurement Departments
– Identification of project constrains and client’s requirements impacting procurement activities
– Issuing project vendor list.
– Monitoring quotations evaluation
– Updating, monitoring and controlling of procurement plan
– Project team, technical and procurement department interfacing and facilitator
– Periodical reporting to project manager.
This position will be firstly based in Paris area for 6 months, then relocated in Dakar in Senegal on a resident status.
Only fluent French and English speakers will be suitable for this role.