On the behalf of our client, we are looking for a Senior Cost Engineer. You will be responsible for executing project cost control tasks and provide support in the area of corporate cost control activities.
📌 Paris, France
🔧 3+ years of experience with engineering/construction experience within the offshore industry including project control, fluent English required.
A technical experience on FPSO is a plus.
Key Tasks And Responsibilities
- Responsible for executing project cost control tasks in one or more assigned projects, and assist in preparation of tenders as required
- Provide support in the area of corporate cost control activities as directed by the Manager Cost Control
- Provide cost control support to the Project Services Manager for assigned projects, and work closely with and actively support all other project teams
- Execute project related cost control activities in accordance with Client contract requirements and project specifications, in accordance with Company procedures
- Plan, execute, measure, assess and manage changes to the plan (budgets) so as to achieve project objectives
- Generate and issue the project monthly client/internal forecast report
- Responsible for project cash and currency forecasting in close cooperation with Finance
- Responsible for project cost close out and submitting experience data to Estimating
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering
- Other relevant education and/or long relevant experience may replace formal education
- Minimum 3-10 years of experience with engineering/construction experience within the offshore industry, including project control with specific focus on cost control
- Previous FPSO experience is an advantage
- International and multi-cultural experience is an advantage