On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Planning Engineer.
The planning engineer is responsible for the provision of planning functions relative to Projects and Tenders including baseline set-up, updates, progress reporting and monitoring, forecasting, interfacing with other disciplines.
Specific key responsibilities & activities
- Run all planning functions on the Project and Tender, in accordance with the Planning procedures
- Propose project and Tender specific procedures including work breakdown structure and progress measurement methods
- Organise flow of planning and progress information with internal and external sources
- Development and maintenance of the baseline schedule for company’s approval including planned progress s-curves and reporting formats
- Prepare progress reports in a timely fashion including statement of critical paths and deviations against approved baseline
- Prepare forecast schedules based on actual project status and anticipated evolutions
- Prepare specific schedules and what-if simulations
- Ensure that changes are taken into consideration and be pro-active in early identification of deviations and corrective actions
- Keep record of changes made to schedules through various revisions
- Propose reporting or management tool in addition to the planning (convergence plan, roadmap, …)
- Software: Primavera P6
- French Engineering School
If you are interested in this position, please apply on the website or by e-mail at email@example.com